Beginning Monday, June 8th
We're Back and Open and Ready to Talk Books!
Well, with just a few limitations for the moment.
There are not enough words to express how much we've missed having all our customers in the store and the discussions of books to read and gifts to buy and just life in general.
All of us have been looking forward to this day for ten weeks and it happens this Monday!
Our Hours Resume:
Monday to Saturday 9:30 - 5:30
Sunday - 12:00 - 5:00
Here is how we are doing it:
- Masks must be worn in the store. We will have them if you need them.
- Gloves and/or hand sanitizer must be upon entrance. We will have both
- Limit on how many people may be in the store at once. We will have a folder of bookmarks on the door. Choose one and come on in. If there's not one there, wait for more to be put out. You can keep the bookmark. No need to return it.
- Childrren are welcome only with an adult.
- Credit cards and checks only, no cash please.
- No returns until further notice.
- The public bathroom will no longer be available for the time being.
Ways to Shop:
- In the store when we are open - Hooray!
- Call the store to order books 203-966-4545.
- E-mail Manda or Melissa (Co-Managers) firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Order books on this website
- For audio books we have partnered with Libro.fm - go online to their website, choose Elm Street Books as your bookstore and set up an account
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
We Can't Wait To See You Behind Your Mask But In The Store!