Dear Loyal Elm Street Books Customer,
As Elm Street Books eases a little earlier into the holiday season, we would like to thank you, our loyal customers, for shopping with us. Last spring when isolation was the order of the day, and our doors were closed, we were heartened and cheered by your daily phone calls, web orders, and your willingness to do curbside pick-up. When our doors finally reopened, we were so grateful for your patience, your respect in wearing a mask, your delight in coming back into the store, and your continued desire to share your love of reading with us. We know you have many buying options and knowing you choose to shop locally and buy boooks from ESB is a daily inspiriationa and motivation for all of us who work here.
Going into this holiday season there are many unknowns, so we want to find ways of alleviating some of the stress of holiday shopping. As you may know, books are a hot commodity and the printers are having trouble keeping up with the demand. We have done our best to anticipate your holiday needs, but we respectfully ask that you consider shopping earlier this season so that we can make every effort to get you the books you want.
Given the limitation on the number of people allowed in the store and recognizing customers who are not ready to shop in person, we offer you the following:
- Order from our website or call the store directly with your requests. Gift wrapping is always free.
- We offer curbside pick-up every day for your convenienc.
- We ship gifts to family and friends anywhere throughout the United States. Please order by December 5th to ensure Holiday Delivery.
- We offer free home delivery in the local area.
- We offer personalized shopping via Facetime - make an appointment with a book seller to "walk" through the store for gift and book ideas.
- We will offer pre-wrapped copies of all our holiday picks (new adult fiction and non-fiction) to "grab and go" starting November 26th.
- Give an ESB gift card. We are always happy to mail one for you.
- Someone in your family only listens to audio books? Give them a subscription to libro.fm and list Elm Street Books as your book store. We get a percentage of anything sold as Libro.fm supports independent book stores. https://www.libro.fm.com
- Follow us on instagram and Facebook for all of our holiday book and gift recommendations.
We look forward to seeing or hearing from you and hope one of the many ways of shopping at Elm Street Books suits your every need this year. Happy Holidays to you all!