Stick Dog Slurps Spaghetti (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Stick Dog series.
- #1: Stick Dog (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #2: Stick Dog Wants a Hot Dog (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #3: Stick Dog Chases a Pizza (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Stick Dog Dreams of Ice Cream (Hardcover): $13.99
- #5: Stick Dog Tries to Take the Donuts (Hardcover): $13.99
- #7: Stick Dog Craves Candy (Hardcover): $12.99
- #8: Stick Dog Crashes a Party (Hardcover): $12.99
- #9: Stick Dog Gets the Tacos (Hardcover): $13.99
- #10: Stick Dog Meets His Match (Hardcover): $12.99
- #11: Stick Dog Takes Out Sushi (Hardcover): $12.99
- #12: Stick Dog Comes to Town (Hardcover): Email or call for price
Perfect for fans of Big Nate, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Timmy Failure, and the previous Stick Dog books, Tom Watson’s hilarious Stick Dog Slurps Spaghetti will be gobbled up even by reluctant readers.
It’s slippery. It’s slurpable. It’s spaghetti!
Stick Dog and his gang of hungry hounds want to play tug-of-war. Their search for rope leads to something even better—spaghetti! Once they get a taste, they must get some more.
It will be their most difficult mission ever—and will demand all of Stick Dog’s problem-solving skills. They’ll need to scale the tallest mountain in the suburbs and sneak into a restaurant filled with people.
Dangerous humans—a strange-talking girl, a huge chef, and a penguin-man—lurk around every corner. But there’s more than danger in the air. Stick Dog has caught the scent of something even more scrumptious than spaghetti. And he’ll risk everything to find out what it is.
Other favorites in the series include Stick Dog Wants a Hot Dog, Stick Dog Chases a Pizza, and many more!
About the Author
Tom Watson lives in Chicago with his wife, daughter, and son. He also has a dog, as you could probably guess. The dog is a Labrador-Newfoundland mix. Tom says he looks like a Labrador with a bad perm. He wanted to name the dog "Put Your Shirt On" (please don't ask why), but he was outvoted by his family. The dog's name is Shadow. Early in his career Tom worked in politics, including a stint as the chief speechwriter for the governor of Ohio. This experience helped him develop the unique, storytelling narrative style of the Stick Dog books. More important, Tom's time in politics made him realize a very important thing: Kids are way smarter than adults. And it's a lot more fun and rewarding to write stories for them than to write speeches for grown-ups.