I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (Prebound): $15.80
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (Prebound): $16.80
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $16.80
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Prebound): $16.80
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (Prebound): $16.80
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (Prebound): $16.80
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (Prebound): $16.80
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (Prebound): $16.80
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (Prebound): $15.80
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): $16.80
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Binding): $16.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (I Survived #14) (Library Binding): $16.99
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (Prebound): $15.80
On the day that shocks the world, one boy just wants to find his dad. A powerful addition to the gripping I SURVIVED series.
Noah has always been proud of his father -- a brave New York City firefighter. So Noah is thrilled when his dad plans a special outing for Noah's 11th birthday -- they're taking a school day off to spend in the city, just the two of them
The morning of September 11th dawns bright and clear. But in just under an hour, everything changes -- forever.