I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 17 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (Prebound): $15.80
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (I Survived Graphic Novel #2): A Graphix Book (I Survived Graphic Novels #2) (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover): $18.69
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906: Book 5 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001: Book 6 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863: Book 7 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011: Book 8 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (Prebound): $16.80
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, 79 A.D. (Prebound): $15.80
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): $16.80
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard 1888 (Prebound): $14.75
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (I Survived #18) (Paperback): $4.99
- #19: I Survived The Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (I Survived #19) (Paperback): $5.99
- #20: I Survived The California Wildfires, 2018 (I Survived #20) (Paperback): $5.99
No grizzly has ever killed a human in Glacier before . . . until tonight. Eleven-year-old Melody Vega and her family come to Glacier National Park every year, and it's always been a place where she can forget her troubles. But this year is different. With Mom gone, every moment in the park is a heartbreaking reminder of the past. Then Mel comes face-to-face with the mighty grizzly. Now her only thought is one of survival. Mel will soon be a part of one of the most tragic seasons in the history of America's national parks - a summer of terror that will forever change ideas about how grizzlies and humans can exist together in the wild.
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis's New York Times bestselling I Survived series tells stories of young people and their resilience and strength in the midst of unimaginable disasters. Lauren has brought her signature warmth and exhaustive research to topics such as the September 11 attacks, the destruction of Pompeii, Hurricane Katrina, and the bombing of Pearl Harbor, among others. She lives in Connecticut with her family, and can be found online at laurentarshis.com.