Don't Disturb the Dinosaurs (The DATA Set #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The DATA Set series.
- #1: March of the Mini Beasts (The DATA Set #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: The Sky Is Falling (The DATA Set #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #4: Robots Rule the School (The DATA Set #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: A Case of the Clones (The DATA Set #5) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #6: Invasion of the Insects (The DATA Set #6) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #7: Out of Remote Control (The DATA Set #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Down the Brain Drain (The DATA Set #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: S.O.S. from Outer Space (The DATA Set #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: The Revenge of Dr. von Naysayer (The DATA Set #10) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #11: A Little Snow Must Fall (The DATA Set #11) (Paperback): $6.99
The DATA Set find themselves stuck in the prehistoric era in the second adventure of the brand-new series!
Thanks to Dr. Bunsen’s latest wacky invention, the DATA Set are blasted back to the prehistoric era. Gabe is in heaven, but Laura warns that they shouldn’t touch anything. She’s afraid they could contaminate the past and permanently change the future! But it’s hard not to interfere with the locals as the crew quickly finds themselves dashing from flying pterosaurs, stomping stegosaurus stampedes, and a sharp-toothed T-rex! Will they be able to survive in the past…or have their futures been lost for good?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, The DATA Set chapter books are perfect for beginning readers!
About the Author
Ada Hopper has been extremely inventive ever since she was little. There was nothing that a rubber band and some tweezers couldn’t fix, no question that couldn’t be answered by scouring the library, and no way she wasn’t escaping over that backyard fence! Ada loves reading and writing because of all the fantastical worlds a good book can bring you to. When not working, Ada enjoys karaoke, spending time with her family, and going on the occasional adventure or two.
Sam Ricks grew up creating stories about toxic fruitcakes and peanut butter–snatching aliens. He is the illustrator of several books for young readers, including The DATA Set series. Sam earned his BA from Brigham Young University and his MA from the University of Baltimore. He is a founding member of Cotopaxi: Gear For Good. He, his wife, and their five children live in Salt Lake City, Utah. Visit Sam at SamRicks.com.