The Missing Magic Wand (Pup Detectives #5) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Pup Detectives series.
- #1: The First Case (Pup Detectives #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Tiger's Eye (Pup Detectives #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Soccer Mystery (Pup Detectives #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #4: Ghosts, Goblins, and Ninjas! (Pup Detectives #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #6: Mystery Mountain Getaway (Pup Detectives #6) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #7: The Big Bad Woof (Pup Detectives #7) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #8: Battle of the Bands (Pup Detectives #8) (Paperback): $9.99
In this fifth installment of the Pup Detectives graphic novel series, the pup detectives must save one of their own!
There’s a new student at Pawston Elementary named Labra-cadabra-dor, and he has a few magic tricks up his sleeve. When Labra hypnotizes Rider to pull him over to the dark side, the other pup detectives worry they might have bitten off more than they can chew with this magical mystery!
About the Author
Felix Gumpaw grew up reading kids’ books, so it makes sense that he’s writing them now. And when he isn’t writing books, he’s out solving mysteries around the city of Manhattan, where he lives.