Plants vs. Zombies Volume 4: Grown Sweet Home (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Plants vs. Zombies series.
- #1: Lawnmageddon (Plants vs. Zombies #1) (Library Binding): Email or call for price
- #2: Plants vs. Zombies Volume 2: Timepocalypse (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #3: Plants vs. Zombies Volume 3: Bully For You (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #5: Plants vs. Zombies Volume 5: Petal to the Metal (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #6: Plants vs. Zombies Volume 6: Boom Boom Mushroom (Hardcover): Email or call for price
A new story arc begins! A group of young plants--led by Fred the Sunflower, Jeff the Bloomerang, and Grrawrr-Bear the Bonk Choy--move out of Crazy Dave's garage and into his huge family mansion in Neighborville. Nate and Patrice head over with them to make sure they don't accidentally destroy the place, but why is Dr. Zomboss spying on them? What secrets does he hope to learn and convey to his zombie army? Artist Andie Tong (Zodiac, Tron: Betrayal) joins writer Paul Tobin (Bandette, Marvel Adventures) for the feature story! Bonus stories by Karim Friha, Nneka Myers, and others!
About the Author
Paul Tobin is comic book writer whose best known works include: The Age of the Sentry, Marvel Adventures: Fantastic Four, Marvel Adventures: Super Heroes, Marvel Adventures: Spider-Man, Colder, Plants vs. Zombies, and Bandette. The author lives in Portland, OR..
Praise for one of the previous volumes of Plants vs. Zombies from Dark Horse:
"If you are a fan of plants, zombies, Plants vs. Zombies, or all-age adventure comics, take a look at Plants vs. Zombies: Lawnmageddon. It's a quick read and good fun, and if you're still in the Halloween mood in November, it fits that zombie itch you may still have." -Comic Attack
"If you like Plants vs. Zombies this comic adds to its appeal. It's a good clean read for all ages." -Eat Your Comics